Seeking an experienced Audio/Video Technician-Programmer for immediate hire. We are currently interviewing motivated individuals to install, configure, troubleshoot and service integrated home technology in existing homes as well as new construction projects.
The position will entail:
– Low voltage wiring of residential systems
– Installation/modification and programming of WiFi and network systems
– Computer and smart device usage
– Understand basic code and programming for tech products
– Building AV racks in an organized, clean and serviceable manner
– Installation of various products, from security systems, to home theaters, to automated lighting and window shades
The right candidate will be:
– A reliable and courteous representation of the company
– Comfortable following directions
– Able to work independently as well as on a team
– Organized, detail-oriented, and able to document the tasks executed
– Willing to adjust to multiple locations, systems, and a changing environment
Physical requirements include:
– Use basic hand tools
– Ability to run wiring
– Basic computer and smart device usage
– Standing, sitting, walking, bending, crouching, climbing, reaching and lifting up to 100 lbs
You will be on the front line of smart home tech and an integral part of our technical team. Ideal candidate will be technically inclined and adept in current technological trends or have previous employment with an AV, electrical, or technology-related industry.
Must have valid drivers license, live in Steamboat Springs CO (or willing to relocate) and a proactive attitude for learning new technology.
Pay: $25 – $45 / hr depending experience
Benefits: Available after probationary period